HF Logo Thread

Drew

This might be splitting hairs GSR but three of your four "Hondas" you listed are Acuras. And of those four only two of them have their own forum. I thought the point of the contest was to create a logo that represented the site, not Honda/Acura in general.

As far as popularity goes the Civic would seem to reign supreme. Not the hatch, just the Civic. EX, LX, HX, whatever. If you can't pick all the cars that are represented on this site then pick the one that has been the face of Honda for the last 20 years.

Also, using the Honda "H" could possibly lead to copyright issues, as DST has recently learned. (I also thought of this right after I submitted my entry >_< )

There are Acura and Honda Versions. Honda NSX, Honda Integra. Sure, we may own the Acura counterpart, but it's the same thing and they are all made by Honda.

By the way....there are probably more Integra owners on this site (active members) than Civic owners, so as far as representing the site, the Integra is on top only behind the Del Sol......and that's only because of a bunch of you new people that only time will tell if you stick around. I'd personally perfer to see an S2k. Buddy Sol has a really nice one, he's a mod, so it would be a good representation.

(Sorry if I don't want to look at the cheapest Honda made and most popular rice car ever when I log into HF. Personal opinion I guess) << I don't dislike civics and may even own one someday, I just think their are better cars to use than a 12 year old version of a Civic.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If thats the case we should do a Del Sol outline! I mean for a vast majority of the new members and just number of sols period.

Yeah, but how many new members are actually going to stick around. There's already a bunch of the del sol members that have stopped coming around. Don't let SS take over completely.

NO OUTLINES!!!

period.

I agree. Obviously not everybody would be happy with however it goes. Obviously a bunch of these kids want their $3,000 car represented.

By the way....the owner of this site owns an Integra, so how's that for representation? Obviously this is Drew's choice anyway.....I was just stated my opinion to him.

There are Acura and Honda Versions. Honda NSX, Honda Integra.

By the way....there are probably more Integra owners on this site (active members) than Civic owners

This I did not know. :crazy:

Archived