Del Sol OEM Antenna

fubar

What does the OEM antenna look like?

My Del Sol is missing the antenna. All I have is the chrome bracket on the right rear quarter-panel, with a hole in it where the antenna should be.

Is the antenna a motorized one, or does it always stay in the up position?

mine has some pos thing the original owners put on it. eventually i'll get around to getting the block off plate.

yeah i see that, its on backorder. it would be worth the wait though.

i've had my car for over 5 years and havent used my antenna once

Ha yah im on my 3 year and never used my attenna as well. lol. I thought about shaving the whole but pops think it be stupied if i go to sell the car it be a good option to have.

I've been lookin at converting my Celica antenna, because it's a crap aftermarket black rubber one, to a 350Z or Scion tC antenna. Both of those look the sex, but I'm not sure how they'll fit. Have you considered looking at one of them?

I've been lookin at converting my Celica antenna, because it's a crap aftermarket black rubber one, to a 350Z or Scion tC antenna. Both of those look the sex, but I'm not sure how they'll fit. Have you considered looking at one of them?

I have looked at the Scion tC antenna. Not sure how to make the base work with the curvature of the Del Sol's rear quarter-panel, or base mount.

Archived