Hi Im New...And I got a question

SuperXero

Hi everyone...Im new to these forums....

Anyways I got a 02 accord and was wonderin if it was possible to drop a s2000 engine (F20C....i think) in it. I knoe the S200 is a FR car...and that might be a problem.....Would I have to convert my car to a FR? IS ti even possible?

and if its not...umm anyone got any suggestions??

thanks

It might. I don't know too much about what will fit into the new (02 and 03) Accord's. One guy to ask is SuperStreetRX7, he knows everything! HAHAHAHAHA, not really don't listen to that guy. Nobody else does just letting the new guy know!

I'm not sure how well, it will fit or at least if it'll be a minimum amount of problems. I'll be more than happy to find out if you would like.

It might. I don't know too much about what will fit into the new (02 and 03) Accord's. One guy to ask is SuperStreetRX7, he knows everything! HAHAHAHAHA, not really don't listen to that guy. Nobody else does just letting the new guy know!

I'm not sure how well, it will fit or at least if it'll be a minimum amount of problems. I'll be more than happy to find out if you would like.

1. Should have got a different car.

2. Just go the your local Acura dealer and buy a K20A head and transmission, then put them on your block. You'll have a 2.4L with a good 6 speed and an awesome head. The compression ratio will be somewhere in the 9's but you'll still make ok power until you put some higher compression pistons in it (you'll have to have some made).

3. Don't listen to joecollins, he owns a shop yet he doesn't know crap.

calm down guys...you both are good people with good information.

if i were you i would just wait for the import scene to catch up to you. its a brand new car, more or less, and they haven't really started making aftermarket stuff for it. a h22 will never be as good as a new k24 (don't the new accords have a version of the k24?) and if you do like ssr said and put a k20 head and tranny on it, you're car will fly. put a h22 in it, and you'll be looking at more work, more money. just wait a little bit and do a lot of research before you go out and buy the first engine you see.

calm down guys...you both are good people with good information.

if i were you i would just wait for the import scene to catch up to you. its a brand new car, more or less, and they haven't really started making aftermarket stuff for it. a h22 will never be as good as a new k24 (don't the new accords have a version of the k24?) and if you do like ssr said and put a k20 head and tranny on it, you're car will fly. put a h22 in it, and you'll be looking at more work, more money. just wait a little bit and do a lot of research before you go out and buy the first engine you see.

I think your thinkin bout the brand new redesigned accords.....

I got the i think 6 gen SOHC 4 cyl one....

Archived