94-97 EX Coupe Accord Performance?? HELP

BadBowtie03

Hey guys Im having to get rid of my SS camaro b/c I am going to be in canada for a year and i cant afford it... So I am going to be getting something that gets good gas mileage and is decent. So I was thinkin of a 94 and up EX 2 door accord with a manual transmission... I wanted a 94-up EX beacause its the 145 horse version. So How fast are they in the 1/4 mile stock if you can drive? What abut 0-60? And what do they trap at in the 1/4 mile... I know they are not fast but I just want a General idea...Thanks Alot... Any other info is welcome like cheap Horsepower upgrades... or anything else about the car...

Also I dont like the way they sound with exhaust so are there any aftermarket muflers out there that will keep them quiet but add power also? Or what are some engine upgrades I can do to increase the power quite a bit? Intake, pulley, and computer upgrades?? Whats a Vtec Controller??

• 2 weeks later...

:laugh: POWER?? :laugh:

Not out an F22 buddy. Just do a Prelude swap! Only way you're going to get any decent amounts of power!

By the way F22 is your engine code in that Accord. I don't condone "AutoZoning" a car out but if you don't want to spend the 1500 for a Prelude motor than that's about your best bet. Good old shiny APC parts.

hey my cousins 91 accord 4 door runs 16s or low 17s its quicker than stock..F22B

Not out an F22 buddy. Just do a Prelude swap! Only way you're going to get any decent amounts of power!

yes i agree.. get a H block, prelude motor.. prelude transmissions are same as F series.. kinda.. and for the engine F22 is the size of an H.. so it will fit easy H23 or H22a

So I was thinkin of a 94 and up EX 2 door accord with a manual transmission...

really? im about to buy a 94 EX accord 2door as well manual transaxle for about 3k. rims, lowered, low profiles, sound system, kitted, painted,tint, muffeler too much to list.. heh. 120kmiles

EDIT:miles

Why can't I find any good deals like that? I want to buy my friend a car cause she doesn't have one and she likes Accord like that. I want it to be something more than stock so she can happily cruise it around!

wanna see the car? il post the pic.. but i need a host-errr :ninja: ahem... help me out!!! AIM me on vTrAcEr17

Just ordered food..... Anyways,

That's pretty cool. I like some of the Accord's that style if the color's are right! I'm going to have to search over some for sale sites on the net. There's a couple that just tricked out cars. I don't rememebr the name. Know of any sites like that?

Hey Guys I ended up finding a 94 EX manual 4 door with really low mileage only 64 K so i got it.. It looks brand new and the interior is basically flawless. It runs real well and is bne stock its only hd new owner... I really like the car actually.. I might get omestuff to help it in the power departmet a little bit but no exhaust i cant stand the sound of 4 cylinders.. I might get a intake, pulley, maybe a cam gear.. any other small engine mods?

Archived