Tokico

How good are their springs and shocks?

If I want to lower my car and have good handling should I go ahead and change my springs AND my shocks?

I dont need Camper plates I drop more than 2" right?

Thanks guys for any and all help :)

Their quailty of shocks is very good

If you want to handle good you should upgrade both shocks and springs, also get you some strut bars.

I would get a Camber kit anyway, if you dont you might regret it later.

Just my 2 cents

you def need a camber kit if you drop it 2". i think some springs are compatable with certain shocks. of course you can get any springs and buy any shocks and put them together but some springs and shocks go together to give you a really smooth ride. i heard eibachs go with koni's?

i dont know about your car but i know that if i drop my car, my stock shocks WILL blow. the question is "when?" :(

not sure about a mustang. but i dropped my civic about 2 inches (1.8'') and i don't have any camber problems what so ever.

drop it and see if you have problems. if you do, get the camber kit. if not, leave it alone. btw, how wide are the back tires on your mustang?

Archived