DOHC ZC

ZCrxSiR

Anyone Runnin A ZC? If so, What have you adjusted your Valves too? I know Intakes are between .006 and .009 and exhaust are .008 too .011. Mine are currently at 8 and 10 but there still noisy as hell but the car runs great!

Was just wandering what worked well for others, or what different combinations have been tried that seemed to be an improvement for others Thanks In Advance For Your Feedback!!

Anyone Runnin A ZC? If so, What have you adjusted your Valves too? I know Intakes are between .006 and .009 and exhaust are .008 too .011. Mine are currently at 8 and 10 but there still noisy as hell but the car runs great!

Was just wandering what worked well for others, or what different combinations have been tried that seemed to be an improvement for others Thanks In Advance For Your Feedback!!

Check your oil. If they're within tolerances, then they're not the problem.

Check your oil. If they're within tolerances, then they're not the problem.

Oil Is Fine.... I thought of that a long time ago, but i wish that was the prob. thanks though!

Archived