Recaro interior into civic coupe?

clio_16v

what parts of the interior are you talking about? the front seats can fit but you might need to fab up some brackets.

Sorry, meant front and back seats. I've seen the rear seats in a coupe somewhere. Dont know how to do it though

yeah, itll work but you need jdm ek9 seat rails, they bolt right on to the recaro's. you could use the dc2 rails but only 3 of 4 bolts will line up. recaro never made rear itr interior, maybe it was custom and you saw it somewhere.

yeah, itll work but you need jdm ek9 seat rails, they bolt right on to the recaro's. you could use the dc2 rails but only 3 of 4 bolts will line up. recaro never made rear itr interior, maybe it was custom and you saw it somewhere.

This is what I'm talking about when i say rear seats. Maybe its not recaro?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/JDM-Honda-I...sspagenameZWDVW

That's just an ITR rear seat. No Recaro to it.

Now I do believe Recaro made some seats for the DC5.. Could be mistaken on that.

thats a jdm itr rear seat, just has no plastic in the middle like usdm ones. like ben said, no recaro to it at all. recaro are just for the fronts.

thats a jdm itr rear seat, just has no plastic in the middle like usdm ones. like ben said, no recaro to it at all. recaro are just for the fronts.

Cool. I just assumed because they have the same stitching etc! Can this rear seat be fitted to my coupe?

The rears should fit like stock if I remember correctly. I had Integra rear seats in my '93 civic, so unless something about the Ej6's are different then they should fit.

dc integra seats can be used but theyre a little bit narrower than ek rear seats. so youre gonna have like an inch gap on both sides. looks ugly imo, i see a lot of ej6 hatchbacks with itr rears and looks outta place. youre best bet would be ek9 ctr or ek4 siR rear seats. the ek4 sir rear seats have the head rests, looks pretty cool.

heres what they look like, the front seats you see are jdm ek4 siR seats as well.

DSC00773.jpg

DSC00756.jpg

DSC00747.jpg

I may be wrong, but I heard somewhere that recaro designed every honda seat.

I may be wrong, but I heard somewhere that recaro designed every honda seat.

i heard the same thing before but it was never confirmed, mabye recaro designed honda front seats but i dont think so for the rear seats.

Archived