Tie rods

ehhh it was ok lol on the passenger side my inner tie rod was really messed up im suprised it didnt break on me...but got the fresh ones on now just need an alighnment...but im not sure how easy its gona be to find a place to do it because the guy i bought it from put dumb cheap asss springs on there that lowered it atleast 2in minimum and didnt buy a camber kit for it....but if i take it in some where im hopen they can pretty much alighn everything but the camber mayb.... :dry: ...because it needs one bad now...

well you can adjust it somewhat until you do get a camber kit on it. thats what i did. is the toe off real bad? like does the rim/tire stick out far from the bumper when lookin at it from the front, lookin crooked? also which way does it pull to when you let go of the wheel?

yea the toe was off bad but its all good now took it in earlier today n got it done so it drives decent now...jus need to get a camber kit on it but im replacing pretty much everything suspension wise..so ill probably just drive on it like this untill i can get all the suspension parts i need....

all ya need left is the upper control arm bushings, I seen them sold with the arm already so all you got to do is take out your old arm and put in the new one. as for the balljoints I pressed mine out with a big socket, a hammer and PB Blast! I got a socket almost the size of the ball joint, just a tad bit smaller. Then PB blasted the b-joint, let it soak, and put the socket on top and hit it wit the hammer. came right out like in 3-4 hits!!

yea hahaha i still got a lot left cuz im buying...tokico hp kit, blox lca's, blox front and rear camber, megan 4 piece strut's, sway bar not sure what brand yet, then jus goin to get it all re alighned...i know its not the best name brands but im workin on a budget here and my entire suspension setup needs to be fixed asap...lol but i think once i put all that on it will handle pretty good...

Archived