i noticed that "Radio" got added up by "My Controls" sometime today. thats pretty cool, if only i had dsl so i could listen to it instead of short 3 second bursts of music. lol. i've seen this feature on other forums and car group specific websites (like dtmpower.net) and its pretty cool if your internet connection is fast enough for it.

what made you decide to add it drew?

clicking the radio link above will add 6 items to your playlist. At least it does with winamp. They are all the same thing except for different bandwidths and stuff. I believe there is one for dial up users. Item number 5 looks like it is for dial up users.

I emailed SJIRadio.com and Scot from there said it was fine to place a link on the forums. I'm going to have him come post an introduction and instructions for the radio.

Thanks,

DDrew

cool...i'll try different items and see which one works for me. thanks drew.

EDIT: yup, there is one for dial-uppers. and it is the 5th one like you said. it works pretty good, but it still has to pause and buffer every now and then...but then again i probably get the slowest connection of the ENTIRE board, so i can't complain. its cool, i give it my thumbs up :D

Archived