96 Civic w/ No mods..

SpaRta

so heres my situation..obtained a 96 civic 130+ miles..only thing diff is its lowered...how should i start off wid my civic?..its my first civic..and basically my first car..so help me out yall

A good way to start off is with a cold air intake, headers, and exhaust.

unless its an EX they don't make headers for it, at least from what I know... anyhow, you have 130k + so I would suggest you look into an engine swap, that will give you the best result in power and you have a fairly new engine. The CAI and exhaust is a good idea for some short term upgrades.

You can do headers, you're just going to have to do other stuff too.

You can use EX headers, 92-95 cat, and a CTR exhaust

Quit talking out of your ass.

• 2 weeks later...

u probably should do a swap unless u want to work on the motor u got. u can do some head work (cams, valves,etc.). GUDE.com makes a sick performance head and its direct bolt on with throttle body, and intake manifold. u get about 35-45 horse. its up to u late

u probably should do a swap unless u want to work on the motor u got. u can do some head work (cams, valves,etc.). GUDE.com makes a sick performance head and its direct bolt on with throttle body, and intake manifold. u get about 35-45 horse. its up to u late

Still being a dumbass?

1. SOHC means SINGLE overhead cam. SINGLE means one.

2. Gudes heads don't make 45whp.

they do make a header for an ex.. dc does 4-1 one piece... at 130+ mi you still have some life in that motor.. dont forget its honda its about 3/4 life out of it.. also dont forget to change the timing belt (just to be on the safe side, if it wasnt already done..) but like everyone else said.. you might want to look into a moto. swap... lates.. :D

they do make a header for an ex.. dc does 4-1 one piece... at 130+ mi you still have some life in that motor.. dont forget its honda its about 3/4 life out of it.. also dont forget to change the timing belt (just to be on the safe side, if it wasnt already done..) but like everyone else said.. you might want to look into a moto. swap... lates.. :D

Powerwise, it has no life left. If you want power out of it, rebuild it.

Archived