CRX sighting..

HyPe

This doesnt technically deal with CRX's in general but rather a sighting of a special one.. I decided to put this post here since we dont hav a sightings place.. (plz move if it should be, mods)

Ok i was coming out of the mall today and something just caught the corner of my eye.

It was very bright and for a sec i thought it was a rainbow, no wait!

It was a swirl of colors.. It was a CRX!

I examined it closer and it was a black crx with blue, yellow, red, and green flames shooting out from the front bumper to the mid section. I thought.. colorful paint job.. Then i saw the Z3 fenders and thought.. wow big baller.. Then i saw maybe.. a 2 foot spoiler? well it was pretty high and then on top of that.. a bomz "racing" spoiler.. I thot wow he must've stacked it really high cuz his car must go REALLY fast. The nails even poked thru the bottom spoiler.. Then, like the cherry on top of a sundae, i see the Si and the Type-R badges on the back to top it all off.. *sigh

black crx with blue, yellow, red, and green flames shooting out from the front bumper to the mid section

Next time you see him, ask him what got him into Gay Rights. Was it the car, the movie, or his mom wanting to put a 'woman's touch' on it.

• 5 months later...

Ok I don't mean to offend anyone but everyone who has a Honda is driving a Japanese car. so technically it's rice itself. so really you are bashing your own kind? Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Ok I don't mean to offend anyone but everyone who has a Honda is driving a Japanese car. so technically it's rice itself. so really you are bashing your own kind? Please correct me if I'm wrong.

wrong.. why would you consider japanese cars rice? what is it with you people with rice, is it rice if im asian? why dont you people consider domestics as rice.. we are one another..

not to start a whole new "RICE" thread...

...but, I would agree. Back in the days in HS, it was pretty common to hear the domestics/muscle car guys scream out "RICE ROCKET!!" to all us Honda kids. Function, fashion, straight out poser...didn't matter. If it was a Japanese car...it was a Rice Burner.

How the term "Rice Rocket" and "Rice Burner" evolved into today's "RICE" is beyond me. It's all the same to me: people who need to label everything to show supremacy. Not saying that I support many of the atrocities on the road today...but dude people have been doing crazy crap to their car since the first one rolled into production.

Archived