Brand new 92-95 civic gen 3 altezzas for sale!!

Jrod3780

i have a set of brand new generation 3 altezzas for a 92-95 civic, i dont own a civic so i have no use for them, i bought them for a friend and got stuck with them...i just want to get what i paid, i dont care if i dont make any $$, i paid $90 shipped but im willing to sell for $80 shipped...please email me if your interested... jrod3780@aol.com..thanks!HC9295TLAG2.jpg

yeah im interested i'll email you to find out if you still have them and give you my info, i was looking to buy some of those exact same tails thanks bro... 8)

f*cking ricer.

BTW, wrong forum.

yeah im interested i'll email you to find out if you still have them and give you my info, i was looking to buy some of those exact same tails thanks bro... 8)

f*cking ricer.

BTW, wrong forum.

lol...did you see his car ssr?

is that your car? if it is it looks pretty plain, hope you decide to put a little bit of elbo grease into your ride. :laugh:

are you kidding me? i could really care less about my car. why spend money on a fwd car thats never going to be faster than that STOCK mustang right next to you in the staging lanes? i'm saving all my money for something worth tuning, something rwd, something with torque, something that looks good....something BMW.

i used to have all sorts of plans for my car. racing seats, simple body kit, simple 16'' wheels, header, full exhaust with hi-flow cat, and i was going to either supercharge or turbocharge it after i did all that. but why spend ALL that money on it if its only going to run a 13 at best? any gt mustang can still put some a1 on you, cut you up, then slowly eat you alive for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

DTMpower.net

are you kidding me? i could really care less about my car. why spend money on a fwd car thats never going to be faster than that STOCK mustang right next to you in the staging lanes? i'm saving all my money for something worth tuning, something rwd, something with torque, something that looks good....something BMW.

i used to have all sorts of plans for my car. racing seats, simple body kit, simple 16'' wheels, header, full exhaust with hi-flow cat, and i was going to either supercharge or turbocharge it after i did all that. but why spend ALL that money on it if its only going to run a 13 at best? any gt mustang can still put some a1 on you, cut you up, then slowly eat you alive for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

DTMpower.net

Yeah that is true never faster then a stang 8)

my last ride was a 95 lt1 firebird formula and i would always take stangs they suck... i hate ford i still as to this day have a (gmc) chevy, my civic is my everyday ride,, i'll never leave the lowrider scene, i have a 62 impala its not fast but i think it will always look better than any stang... and as for bmw's i think bmw's are pretty cool i wouldnt mind trading in my civic for one but i dont think i would like the payments on one... lates alien

i'm not saying a civic cannot be made to be faster than a stang, but it will take more money that its worth to me to make my civic faster than one. therefore i want something better.

lets see your stang outrun a bmw m5... :D

I don't see M5's running 9's.

outrun...meaning on the interstate or in a nice race across the city.

but on that note...i've seen m3's run low 10's.

oh, and i meant to type in m3...not m5. although the m5's are badass cars.

A Mustang Cobra would outrun an M3.

Archived