Lambo door question

BLAZZER

so im thinking of getting some lmabo doors right and was thinking of getting them from autoloc www.autoloc.com but i wasent sure if i should get automatic ones or manuel ones. reason why is i think taht the auts would be to slow to open close and what not and if i should even go autoloc at all?

some opinions would be nice about this

also does anyone know anyplace else i can get automatic lambo doors?

so im thinking of getting some lmabo doors right and was thinking of getting them from autoloc www.autoloc.com but i wasent sure if i should get automatic ones or manuel ones. reason why is i think taht the auts would be to slow to open close and what not and if i should even go autoloc at all?

some opinions would be nice about this

also does anyone know anyplace else i can get automatic lambo doors?

Well are you going to put them in yourself or pay someone to do it for you... Here is a place where you can get some but they are expense. http://www.modacar.com/products/Honda/Civic/LAMBODOORS/

Well are you going to put them in yourself or pay someone to do it for you... Here is a place where you can get some but they are expense. http://www.modacar.com/products/Honda/Civic/LAMBODOORS/

hey thnx those are ok im looking for something a lil more specific to the autoloc doors but thnx though man

I've never heard anything bad about autoloc... but i havent personally used them...

no me niether man im jsut lookin around to see if anyone has found anything better then autoloc casue i was planning on getting there auto lambo doors right but i saw them in action adn they were kinda slow fiding somthing faster would be nice even some kind of actuator that was faster

ive heard autoloc is really good. i wouldnt go with automatic doors. that would just be annoying to wait for the doors to open

same here man i am most lickley to buy the lmabo doors jsut the small issue i was curious about is how fast/slow the auto lambo doors open right like buy the auto loc kit but buy actuators from some where else that run quicker right but i mean w/e there a great company either way

theres a video on the site you posted that shows them opening

ya i know i was chekin that out adn that why i was seeming the seemed kinda slow right like there freakin rad but jsut a lil slow but i mean if tahts all i can get before i ahve to go build or have something built for me that is custom to make them faster then ill end up buying the auto loc doors most lickely

yeah i think if you got the automatic ones, it would be cool for a bit, then you would just get annoyed sitting there waiting for your doors to open.

lambo doors make me laugh. now gullwing doors would also make me laugh, but they would be unique for a civic and the car show scene.

yeah i think if you got the automatic ones, it would be cool for a bit, then you would just get annoyed sitting there waiting for your doors to open.

ya thats exactly what i was thinking like if i needed to get in my car fast and take off my doors would be closing while im speeding away hahaha

i was thinking maybe of autolocs suicide lambo doors conversion so they are lambo doors but jsut in suicide mode could be kool but ya i think ill end up getting the automatic ones anyway, if the automatic doors get annyogin ill jsut remove the actuators and make them manuel :) but thnx all for the help!!!

you cant get them to shut all the way and you gotta pullt hem all the way down as u can and them pull it in and if u have it almost all the way down it will still shut but u can tell it open.stock doors are so much easier

you cant get them to shut all the way and you gotta pullt hem all the way down as u can and them pull it in and if u have it almost all the way down it will still shut but u can tell it open.stock doors are so much easier

no these are automtic doors

from autoloc i dont seem hows these would be a pin other then being slow really??

lol im like 5 foot something im not very tall im jsut confused to waht u are saying it sounds liek u are talking about manuel doors and these doors also lift up to 90 degress stright in the air they arent angeld at 75 degrees

okay well im short .okay im 5 4ish and i road in with the autoloc doors. there a pain in the ass. and why do u want the door do u kno how much they run to be installed cause they weld inside your fender anywhere between 1500 to 2 grand installed. plus how much u gotta pay for the door kit. you can spend the money on rims or a nice paint job.

if your getting the door cause you think chicks will dig it actually they dont they hate them. i kno many pplz who have lambos or had lambos and everyone hates it and they all have used the autoloc brand.

okay well im short .okay im 5 4ish and i road in with the autoloc doors. there a pain in the ass. and why do u want the door do u kno how much they run to be installed cause they weld inside your fender anywhere between 1500 to 2 grand installed. plus how much u gotta pay for the door kit. you can spend the money on rims or a nice paint job.

if your getting the door cause you think chicks will dig it actually they dont they hate them. i kno many pplz who have lambos or had lambos and everyone hates it and they all have used the autoloc brand.

ive got moeny im not worried about that im getting them jsut casue its something ive kinda wanted for a while and i saw that they werer automatic and as for chicks hahah i could care less aobut that right now but ya i mean how come they are a pain other then hitting my head and the fact that they are automatic and is kinda slow to opena nd close?

say the motor goes u gottta buy the whole set again. and if u use them for a daily driver the motor would only last a year or that. i herd alot of bad things about autoloc. come on look at dk93delsol he was wanting them forever till i finally talked him out of it. there just not practical exspecially for a daily driver. i kno people who are not a daily driver that hates them. if they were going on a del sol i would tell you it messes up your weather stripping and what not( from what i was told) man i just think they are a waste of money but its your car.Most people who have had them or have them now think they were the crap for like a month or less and now they wish they didnt get them.

say the motor goes u gottta buy the whole set again. and if u use them for a daily driver the motor would only last a year or that. i herd alot of bad things about autoloc. come on look at dk93delsol he was wanting them forever till i finally talked him out of it. there just not practical exspecially for a daily driver. i kno people who are not a daily driver that hates them. if they were going on a del sol i would tell you it messes up your weather stripping and what not( from what i was told) man i just think they are a waste of money but its your car.Most people who have had them or have them now think they were the crap for like a month or less and now they wish they didnt get them.

is it jsut bassicly becasue the motor really? ive got a civic coupe(93) they would be going on wat was it that these people hated about them?

Archived