carpet

SNooPYjdm

well i found this place on ebay and it got nuthin but good reviews and sounds legit but not 100% positive let me know if any of u have used this place or think its a good idea if not where can this be purchased because the carpet in my car is jacked up heres the link

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1992-1995-H...sspagenameZWDVW

my idea is black carpet with civic type r floor mats and do the whole jdm red stitch on the seats steering wheel shift boot all that good stuff well let me kno wut yall think thanks and hope yall can help me out...

i bought one of their carpets direct from their webstore. at the time the website was cheaper then ebay.

for the $129 i spent for a eg sedan carpet it was worth it. i got a black and replaced my original gray. the general fitment was ok, the carpet quality is what you would expect for 100 bux or so, the problem with mine was they cut it funny. they cut the carpet off flat in the back with just enough that it wrapped under the rear seats and was bolted down, but on a sedan the carpet is supposed to wrap around the ends of the seat to the back of the door. now when you open the back door there is a big missing spot in the carpet where you see the frame of the car along the side of the seat. really annoying.

when they say they ship it a little large they are serious. you literally have to cut every single edge of the carpet to make it fit. all four sides require generous trimming to size it right and you have to cut two dozen screw holes in the carpet too.

after all this I won't ever bother replacing a carpet again unless i am doing a restoration on a classic or a show car, and then I'll take it to a professional and let them do it right.

i bought one of their carpets direct from their webstore. at the time the website was cheaper then ebay.

for the $129 i spent for a eg sedan carpet it was worth it. i got a black and replaced my original gray. the general fitment was ok, the carpet quality is what you would expect for 100 bux or so, the problem with mine was they cut it funny. they cut the carpet off flat in the back with just enough that it wrapped under the rear seats and was bolted down, but on a sedan the carpet is supposed to wrap around the ends of the seat to the back of the door. now when you open the back door there is a big missing spot in the carpet where you see the frame of the car along the side of the seat. really annoying.

when they say they ship it a little large they are serious. you literally have to cut every single edge of the carpet to make it fit. all four sides require generous trimming to size it right and you have to cut two dozen screw holes in the carpet too.

after all this I won't ever bother replacing a carpet again unless i am doing a restoration on a classic or a show car, and then I'll take it to a professional and let them do it right.

lol sounds like more of a pain than its worth but thanks for the help do you know the price or a estimate for taking it some where to get it professionally done just wondering

Archived