woot found me a teg

chucky98

i just wanted to gloat a lil bit i found me a teg and i am purchasing this teg for a really low price it runs but has problems but all i really wanted was the shell with next to no flaws just needs a paint job by the way bought for 400.00 sounds like a steal to me any hints to make this my dream please dont hesitate to post

thank you

Victor

ok i have been looking over this car i got and i have come to find out i cant see what type of engine i have of course i am new to the acura integra and i am not a mechanic of any sort i can do my own work but i would like to know how do i tell what kind of engine it has i know it is a 4 cyl but what type

thank you

Victor

• 4 weeks later...
ok i have been looking over this car i got and i have come to find out i cant see what type of engine i have of course i am new to the acura integra and i am not a mechanic of any sort i can do my own work but i would like to know how do i tell what kind of engine it has i know it is a 4 cyl but what type

thank you

Victor

if youre looking at the engine bay from the front of the car it says it almost at the half way point on the left side of the engine on the block facing up. it'll say b18b1 or b18a1 or b18c1, etc...

• 3 weeks later...

Archived