WTB 1991 Crx Parts!

JdmRexIt

^ some of those prices are really good. the tail lights can be found much cheaper than that though.

i have a set of door cards that i'll be getting rid of. i'll have to take some pics of them again, but they're for use with the power window assembly, have the fabric on the upper half and little silver plaques with japanese writing above where the switches would go.

^ some of those prices are really good. the tail lights can be found much cheaper than that though.

i have a set of door cards that i'll be getting rid of. i'll have to take some pics of them again, but they're for use with the power window assembly, have the fabric on the upper half and little silver plaques with japanese writing above where the switches would go.

good deal, i wanna see this pics when you get them, yeah the only thing i want from hmo, are the tail lights and glass top, but i kinda aworried about the glasstop.

good deal, i wanna see this pics when you get them, yeah the only thing i want from hmo, are the tail lights and glass top, but i kinda aworried about the glasstop.

glasstop would be nice. if i had a rex with a glasstop, id mos def put a 3pt roll bar, at least.

glasstop would be nice. if i had a rex with a glasstop, id mos def put a 3pt roll bar, at least.

yeah crx with glasstops are sick, but i heard if you dont weld it perfect it can cave in.

I've got the glasstop conversion on mine, and it's not the trouble to do that a lot of people think it would be. You will need someone to weld, obviously. A big issue is that a lot of people have had the glass break during shipping, but I'd think that HMO would package it up good if it were to be shipped.

I love the door cards that I have up for grabs, but decided I won't be using them so they've just been sitting around in the garage. I found the thread with the old pics I took of them, they've been wiped down since so they're not dirty as they are in the pics. I have the SiR gauge cluster, as well. http://www.hondaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=22808

yeah hmo has it the cheapest ive seen it.

Yeah, mine was pricey since I purchased the pieces all separate, but I've seen them go for more than what I paid combined. The guy that sold me the roof skin threw the visors in for free, lol, people always laugh that I have the Japanese visors.

Yeah, mine was pricey since I purchased the pieces all separate, but I've seen them go for more than what I paid combined. The guy that sold me the roof skin threw the visors in for free, lol, people always laugh that I have the Japanese visors.

wow you got them??

dude you got any pick of you crx?

wow you got them??

dude you got any pick of you crx?

Yeah, I don't think I have any shots of them at the moment... I'll have to stop being lazy and venture in to the garage one of these days to get some more accomplished on the car and to see about getting a few more pictures. It's a very slow-going project, since I find my money is better spent elsewhere the past few years. (Between that and trying to acquire all of the parts I wanted way back when.) There really isn't that much left to do, but time seems to be short so I never really get around to doing anything on it. It's my baby, nonetheless, no matter how long it takes me to finally get it 100% :rolleyes:

Old:

http://www.hondaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=9767

Not so old, but still from sometime last year lol:

http://www.hondaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=23191

And I'm not a "dude", lol :p

Yeah, I don't think I have any shots of them at the moment... I'll have to stop being lazy and venture in to the garage one of these days to get some more accomplished on the car and to see about getting a few more pictures. It's a very slow-going project, since I find my money is better spent elsewhere the past few years. (Between that and trying to acquire all of the parts I wanted way back when.) There really isn't that much left to do, but time seems to be short so I never really get around to doing anything on it. It's my baby, nonetheless, no matter how long it takes me to finally get it 100% :rolleyes:

Old:

http://www.hondaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=9767

Not so old, but still from sometime last year lol:

http://www.hondaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=23191

And I'm not a "dude", lol :p

oh my bad, but geez that crx is soo sick, i think you just persuded me to get the glasstop, love the color by the way, i was gonna go with something like that to begin with.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived