My situation has changed.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I F*CKING HATE YOU!! lol i can get a k-series for about a grand more than a b-series off of hmotors

I love you too..gosh people are so nice on here. sure is swell being apart of this forum.

btw lina yeah that would be fast, but it is fast in my del slow.

I love you too..gosh people are so nice on here. sure is swell being apart of this forum.

btw lina yeah that would be fast, but it is fast in my del slow.

i don't hate you, hate is such a strong word. how about... i strongly dislike you at the moment?

lina, it would be faster. you know it will be. so yeah.

Everybody on this forum is so nice.

I wanna get a k so bad. youtube is seducing me into getting it.

Hatch92, it is okay to envy me. lol j/k I don't even have it yet. I won't try to get it until I have a DD I can use. Or if the moment is right I will pick up the engine first. then the DD. I wanna be able to start my project can and have the old motor first then build and put the new motor in.

congrads on getting a second gsr.

Yeah the more the merrier.

We also can't leave cranny all by himself. I wanna have a k powered del sol to join his ek civic.

what will you join us in.

and don't forget lina in her eh hatch.

hehe if I were to get the eh2 and put the K in, that eh2 would be seriously gutted! lol counting power/weight, eh2 would win! hehe I'll get rid of all the AC to save on drag hehe

ok so what's the plan now for your Sol and dd?

Hope fully everything goes well. and I hope it does not take so long to get this started and stuff. If i get a k engine I gotta update my build thread then. When I get my DD I willshare it with everybody.

hmm all this talk about an K-fed EH agaist a K-fed del sol has my ears all perked up. i think i may have to take part in this...... i have an EH just lying around. lol

sweet, I got the del sol. We just gotta get K engines. Does the Eh still have the engine it? If so what kinda engine?

I would like to see a k eg vs a k sol against each other cause everybody claims the del sol is light but a stripped down eh might be neck and neck.

yea. i was looking at doing a B18c fed with a GT35r. and all the alk the last couple weeks about k-series i've started to lean that way.

well the more b-series everyone picks up teh more the prices will go up. the k-series will become more popular in a couple years once the b18c's are all bought up.

Plus there features on there I really enjoy like a timing chain, I vetc and little stuff like.

Another thing that I loved was the fact that when you change gears and the rpms drop below v-tec that v-tec will still be engaged. I found that out driving a 2006 with the k20 in it. the rpms dropped to 4 grand v-tec was still going. I loved that.

I would think it would be. I mean that is just me. They are pretty close to each other so it would not be worth the time and money.

Plus I don't many people have swap kits for a k20 to go into a prelude. It is possible but not worth it.

Archived