My situation has changed.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mean, I went looking around on there and found nothing great honda wise. I mean where I live, at my parents house for now, has its disadvantages like I can't just like buy a cheap dd that needs fixing cause of the space in my drive way. it is two lane drive way, but both my parents park there. That is also why I want another good working dd. Plus it will be harder to get the k swap stuff. But I already have all the h22 parts and the b tranny, I just gotta get a dd. plus if I get the sentra spec v, i can try to get the vq35 swap going when the sol is running right and have it might fast. :)

When I move out then I start the swap project cause I will have my own driveway to do it in.

something kinda like that but two things.

1. has to be somewhat close cause sava. is about a good distance away from me. More then I wanted to drive.

alt is about a 5-8 hour drive.

2. something cheaper.

1,200 isn't bad but 2.800 is kinda high for a "cheap" dd and that last one is the accord I really like.

I am going to try and save for the k swap, it might take longer but it worth the wait and I wanna boost either engine the k or the h.

So cranny is it true you get the k swap for cheap. If anybody can help me find a k motor locally or out of town whatever. That would be awesome. I would like it to be a k20a2 pref.

If it too hard to buy the k swap and even get one, I will stick with the h22 since I already have one.

plus a video on youtube sold me.

It was a k20 integra vs a h22 civic eg. I think it was a hatch and the k20 teg beat it every time. you guys might have seen it.

straight h22 in an eh2 isn't impressive. h2b makes it a k-series car contender. can actually utilize it's power when it's paired up with a b16 tranny.

i might be able to find a k24 on the cheap. guy in town is parting out his eh2. has a k24 swap with a k20 tranny and some insane 5.+ final drive in it if i'm not mistaken. car went low 12's on dr's with the swap/cams/bolt on's and some spray on it.

i need to ask him what the final drive he put in that tranny was. sh*t pulled hard as hell.

friend of his said it didn't have cams, it was just a 120 shot/i/h/e and dr's with the k-swap.

gutted eh2. lol. obviously run on k-pro.

I bet that sh!t was sick, makes me really wanna buy it.

K-pro is not cheap it is like 700 or something up that alley.

Man I wish I could have gone for a ride. I bet he would have sold me.

How much of a weight difference is there between a k20 and a h22 cause I was wondering the k20 would be lighter on the car.

I bet that sh!t was sick, makes me really wanna buy it.

K-pro is not cheap it is like 700 or something up that alley.

Man I wish I could have gone for a ride. I bet he would have sold me.

How much of a weight difference is there between a k20 and a h22 cause I was wondering the k20 would be lighter on the car.

And, depending on where you buy it..K-Pro ranges from 700 to well past that lol.

I think the K is heavier just due to sheer size. I could be mistaken.

You can't have your car sitting as low with a K as you can anything else.

You run the risk of losing your oil pan.

I risk losing my oil pan with the k20 or the h22. Which will suck. I don't want it to happen but it can. So I mean I gotta becareful.

I was going to get the ground control springs, that counterbalance the extra weight from the new engine swap like the b, k, or h and still has adjsutable ride height. Would you guys recommend thses?

Cranny found a wrecked rsx-s so he got lucky. My neighbor has rsx-s, I should steal his motor.

My other neighbor ( on the otherside of me) has a new 2008 honda fit. hondas no matter where I go.

btw thanks lina and keep your eyes out.

I wonder if cranny has these issue with his oil pan and I though the hasport mounts fix this problem like the h22 by sitting the motor at a slight angle and moving high enough to clear the hood and the make it safe for the oil pan. That is why they are mighty expensive. the reasearch into it makes it the better choice.

Archived