WHUT UP WHUT UP WHUTUP!!!

MiekyG

crap!!!!! ime trying to take pics of the slips but they come up like crap and i dont have a scanner and actually i lied!!! my best 60ft was a 1.5 ime sorry!!!! made a mistake~!

well with my setup, launch , and 60ft i was supost to be seing 12.9 12.8's but i did a little bit of work after i got tuned so ime running lean up top witch i feel and my tuner was not at the track to tune my aem ems<33 i woulda cracked 12,s all day with stock head!!! but sorry bout that 1.2 60ft i was trying to type a number in my phone and type my track numbers at once got confused..... 1.5 60ft is correct with my 13.1 pass but the rest are all 1.7 - 1.8 60fts~! pretty sexy for a Daily driver car~!~

ummmmmmmmmm it is a 70 trim andd ummmmmmmmm thats not going on my car ime N.A. ummmmmmmm that will never spool ummmmmmmmmm after 2 steping for a good 10 seconds you will spool 34 pounds ummmmmm PEACE!!!!!!!!

I don't think that'd fit between a healthy FMIC and the block.

It might if you had a wild ass manifold to pipe it elsewhere with.

Archived