WHUT UP WHUT UP WHUTUP!!!

MiekyG

Hey, whats up everybody on HF i am like a month into this forum but never introduced myself becouse my camera was getting fixed finally got it back so heres some pics of my ride,,,i had a grey bubble but someone hit me (((sad face)) but bought a new shell and painted it and did it up nice and rite took my time on it witch was about a a day and half witch is along time for me to swap a motor

CIMG0297.jpg

CIMG0031.jpg

Hey, whats up everybody on HF i am like a month into this forum but never introduced myself becouse my camera was getting fixed finally got it back so heres some pics of my ride,,,i had a grey bubble but someone hit me (((sad face)) but bought a new shell and painted it and did it up nice and rite took my time on it witch was about a a day and half witch is along time for me to swap a motor

CIMG0297.jpg

CIMG0031.jpg

sick car dude...

CIMG0497.jpg

CIMG0487.jpg

CIMG0245.jpg

just my car and AEM E.M.S. for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<333 and me proly all fracked up hahahahahah~!~!~!~

b18c5 bottom end, bored, wiesco piston heads (13.1) compression ration, golden eagle rods and crank micropolished,shaved balanced

jdk type r head STOCK waiiting for cams to go soon and cracked a 13.1 at the track lastweek~!

and the tires

and the windows

the mirrors are alright though because they blend in with the windows. some cars look good with black mirrors, others like mine need to be painted

is that the face you make when vtec kicks in!!!!ONE!!!1!

you look like someone else on here with a crx

Vitalspeed.

U MUST BE COUSINZ YO

I like the color and that is sick dude. What kinda hp are you making?

I like the rims, stock?

I been looking for rims like those.

Stock EM1(99/00 si) rims. >_>; Really really common.

My last tune was a real quick jump on the dyno get my car started with the aem and bang it out,i put down 209whp but it was running choppy, so i gave the car back to the guy who tunes my car an he cleaned the aem ems up and my cars bin running GREAT, i have full gsr suspention witch at the track last sunday on slicks at 10 pounds i HOOOOOOKED no wheel hop with the gsr suspention so ime just trying to get my head off to put my cams in but yea i was 2 steping at 7,200 and peaced out with a 1.2 60 ft but yea i love stock ride height! dont have to worry about potholes,bumps,dips and my car looks BONEEE STOCK!!!!!~! ...loving it~

yes it is my daily driver and is fast on the street and track, i cracked a 13.1 at the track last sunday with a stock head. i dont really have money for suspention and the gsr suspention is a nice smooth ride with out cops hating to much all though i do rock out a 2.5in straight pipe witch is LOUD!!~!`

My last tune was a real quick jump on the dyno get my car started with the aem and bang it out,i put down 209whp but it was running choppy, so i gave the car back to the guy who tunes my car an he cleaned the aem ems up and my cars bin running GREAT, i have full gsr suspention witch at the track last sunday on slicks at 10 pounds i HOOOOOOKED no wheel hop with the gsr suspention so ime just trying to get my head off to put my cams in but yea i was 2 steping at 7,200 and peaced out with a 1.2 60 ft but yea i love stock ride height! dont have to worry about potholes,bumps,dips and my car looks BONEEE STOCK!!!!!~! ...loving it~

I'm sorry but until I see slips I'm calling BS on that 1.2 60'.

That's 9 second car territory right there.

Archived