recommendations on suspension setup

Xeryon

Anyone who feels like giving their input:

The Sol needs a new suspension setup. I have some bad rear shocks as it is and it ate up one of my tires already.

What I am looking for is something that approaches OE ride, gives no more than a 1" drop and won't cost me a fortune. Car isn't driven aggressively or tracked. Just driven daily and want something inexpensive and a little nicer handling then what stock was.

meh

Any of those combos ends up pushing 600-700 once you figure shipping. For the price of the shocks and springs I can just buy a full coil-over set and be done. Which may be what I end up doing I guess.

Honda-Tech. The marketplace is full of cut-rate internet vendors that mostly have very good reps. Tirerack markets to the internet-stupid end-user at full retail.

My F2 coilover set was only 750 shipped.

Honda-Tech. The marketplace is full of cut-rate internet vendors that mostly have very good reps. Tirerack markets to the internet-stupid end-user at full retail.

My F2 coilover set was only 750 shipped.

I like full retail because

1) Return Policy

2) Warranty

I know you can find stuff cheap, but I don't like taking chances, esp with that much money.

Just tryin to help dude. Didn't say you had to buy from tirerack, just pointing out some brands that closely match what you were looking for.

I had the eibach pros and they were great and not too much of a drop.

Everyone I have dealt with on HT that had history gave me good service. They are all authorized sales centers, they just specialize in direct sales over the internet. Warranty on EVERYTHING is always through the factory after about 4-5 days. You just try and return a defective strut through tirerack when it is 9 months old on a 1yr warranty! Good luck, hell, for that matter good luck returning it to the manufacturer. In many cases the warranties are just for show. They are selling performance parts with about 190349857348 disclaimers stating that their products are only for this or that purpose. By the time you suck enough d to get your product replaced you have been without a car for 6 weeks and it would have been easier to just go and buy new parts.

Archived