best engine

ITRs always get stolen even GSRs

yeah i like itrs.used to be inlove with them.i'm really into s2000s.i really love the car and am really looking into getting one but the only thing is is that everything i have been reading is that its real easy to lose power with them and really hard to make power.but i have seen some fast ones

i dont think the C1 and C5 are the best b series either.

B16a OBD1 and B18C ITR JDM are the best

I'm not a great fan of the butterfly valves on b18C1

speaking of which, my brother is selling his JDM front end, GSR full swap, sprint hart CPs ... actually he's parting out the car.

pm me with whatever you want.

i disagree.

K24a2 is the best, it HAS torque.

k24 has weak rods and the crankshaft is useless imo. true it has torque but i think the op meant the itr engines are one of the best stock n/a motors because it pushes out over 100hp per liter and the 87k redline. not too bad for a 1.8L is stock form.

i have to agree that the itr motor is my favorite, maybe im bias because ive owned two of them and my ej6 is itr powered.

k24 has weak rods and the crankshaft is useless imo. true it has torque but i think the op meant the itr engines are one of the best stock n/a motors because it pushes out over 100hp per liter and the 87k redline. not too bad for a 1.8L is stock form.

i have to agree that the itr motor is my favorite, maybe im bias because ive owned two of them and my ej6 is itr powered.

see im kinda the same way.i love the b18c5 but honda its best to make that motor all it can be so getting more power out of it without going boost is kinda hard.and from what i heard the s2k is the same way.but i have seen tons of fast s2ks ruiing around.is it tre is the s2k nad the itr the same deal

i'm really into s2000s.i really love the car and am really looking into getting one but the only thing is is that everything i have been reading is that its real easy to lose power with them and really hard to make power.but i have seen some fast ones

I know a guy making around 400hp in a s2k... even if he is trying his hardest to blow the motor.(17-20psi on stock internals) I think he is a douchesack so i have yet to inform him that he is about to be paying $400/ month for a car with no motor.

Archived