cap problems

joe_112786

ok i was driving to day and my car was running fine...its started to bog a lil and white smoke started to come out.. then the car started over heating and the cars heat was on and it wasnt working ne more was juss blowing cold air..so we changed the thermastac becasue we were getting pressure from the bottom hose on the radiator but not the top...sooo ne one know wats wrong with the car? blown head gasket?

lol i was juss sitting there =( at mcdonalds in bridgeport watching the street races =( i dont even race my car cause i know its slow and my car breaks =( how g*y if my dad does it how long they usuallually take? cause ive never done head gastkets before

this suxs lol well hopefully while im a work my bro gets every thing off that needs to b and my dad fixs it by 8-9 ish at night tomorrow cause was suppose to b chillin with the ladies =/ well here i come auto zone hope a head gasket set isnt exspensive =(

the LS will be a nice change and you will notice it alot, however it will be short lived. LSVtec would be teh way i would go since you already have the B18b block, i would look around for a B18c head or B16a head and a vtec conversion setup for it.

Archived