The new Inspire

So anyone catch a glimpse of the new Inspire?

Well, it has long been known the TL was the Honda Inspire. But Honda has fiddled with it's model line up and came up with:

TL for the US Market

JDM Accord = Acura TSX

JDM Inspire = USDM Honda Accord

So what does everyone think about Honda pretty much abandoning the concept of different Accords for different markets?

So what does everyone think about Honda pretty much abandoning the concept of different Accords for different markets?

... who cares.. its justa name..

their all family cars... some with speed, few more luxury then others.. thats just my opinion..

• 3 weeks later...

Honda Inspire Promo Clip

Honda Inspire Promo Clip (Interior)

Not a bad looking car. I think it looks much better than the US Accord...with the bigger grill, a slight hood bulge, mirror turn signals, and looks like a trunk mounted 3rd brake light, and the very nice TSX gauges/center console...

other pics of the new inspire inspire

im not too crazy about the exterior but the interior looks kinda the same. the back end looks like the current accord, which i think looks ugly and the front looks like a cross btw tsx and civic. i want those side mirrors :)

Archived