M3 style mirrors???

TLontheDL

I own a 98 acura TL and am interested in purchasing m3 style side mirrors for my car.  since the accord is like the cousin of the TL, does anybody mind going to their car and measure the dimensions of their stock mirrors??  refer to each side as "hypotenuse" ...."horizontal side"...and the "vertical side"  i think the 96-97 fits my car but looks MORE to me like the years 92-93 fits..oh hell....anybody with any year will do! LOL im DESPERATE!!

thanks guys!

oh and by the way, i was an ex-accord enthusiasts.  97 to be exact =oD

oh sh*t, are you for real?! so 96-97 accord fitments fit my car? or were you talking about the dimensions from your civic? oh and by the way.....i just found out you and i are both houstonians! we're probably the only texan's on this forum so far! lol howdy pawtna! :p

(It's All Good!!!)

No man its not off topic because because we still talking about your car. and since we both live in the same area I can help you out to install those mirrors if you need help.

Archived