new here

lovemyhonda93

just thought i'd introduce myself.27,f, from the good ole midwest. new to the forums. been taking a look around, looks like a great place. currently i have a 93 civic lx. needs some work, who the hell am i kidding..needs a lot of work to be up to my standards. LOL

[url="http://s42.photobucket.com/albums/e306/psychochick9687/?action=view&current=l_0e91d993bc5f426586a869893a6098ae.jpg"][img=http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e306/psychochick9687/l_0e91d993bc5f426586a869893a6098ae.jpg][/url]

Wow uh..

Welcome to hell. Enjoy.

if I may be so kind..

ELIMINATE --

Bumper kit, sideskirts, taillights, fenders.

Add - Oem bumpers, oem side skirts, Lipkit. OEM tails. Oem fenders.

Lawl.

thanks for the welcome

like i said, a LOT of things need to change to get it to my standards....got it like this from my soon to be ex husband...in his defense though, he didnt do this to the car either.lot of the outside stuff is gonna be coming off and under the hood...all hell has broken out. im going to have to rewire the entire car...some people just dont care what wires they slice. i definitely have my work ahead of me, but im a big girl i can handle it!

well good luck with that. my favorite part is the dual exhaust cutouts for the single exaust, but the double angled tip addes 59 whp!

welcome to the forums, its interesting

yeah, its great, right?!? hahahaha a lot of people around here think that if you slap any bumber that isnt stok add some ss, and some cheap ass "adornmates" it will make a world of difference....the difference is, you took a nice car and made it look like crap. dont get me wrong, i dont hate body kits, but im paticular on what i like and what i dont...

damn, that sh*t brought me back to 1998. thats a nice attempt on a rear diffuser but its like 5 times smaller than it should be. it doesnt even look like your car is fast enough for it to be functional. but to each is their own rice, ya know? did you buy it that way or did you do all those "mods" yourself?

anyways, welcome to HF. watch out for the leg e-humpers.

damn, that sh*t brought me back to 1998. thats a nice attempt on a rear diffuser but its like 5 times smaller than it should be. it doesnt even look like your car is fast enough for it to be functional. but to each is their own rice, ya know? did you buy it that way or did you do all those "mods" yourself?

anyways, welcome to HF. watch out for the leg e-humpers.

dont worry nanceroo, the car was like that. read her second post. and i just noticed, that rear diffuser is just on top of the kit....

i have not done anything to this car...yet. i have some plans for it, but im lucky enough to get to drive it as is for now....oh the youngins around here love it...go figure. id like to convert the automatic transmission in it to manual. i hate automatics, but hey, when you start off with no car, and you get one for free...you do what you can with it. it's gonna take a long time to get it to where i want it, if i keep it. it's turning out to be more of a money guzzler than its worth

id like to convert the automatic transmission in it to manual. i hate automatics,...

At least there is such a thing as a 1993 Honda Civic with a standard transmission. You could have a 1997 Honda Accord V6, where your only option is pull a 5-speed from an old '89 Legend LS.

hahaha great ad. i should get a pic of whats under the hood....lovely mess. ac is gone...hoses are still there though, and teh radiator....fans not hooked up...wires gone. wires to the headlights...not capped, thus a short. its great! lmao

say the AC was removed for more hp!!!!!!!!!!!!!

trust me, sell this and get a nice stock car to work with. less headache and you wont have to blow 3 grand on converting it to a manual

Archived