Please help!!!!!!!!

this is annoying the sh*t out of me!  how the hell do i stop receiving email from this site???????  in the email, it says to go to "your control panel" and that i did.......then i went to "topic tracker" but there is no way to cancel it!!  when i was in "topic tracker" theres just a list of boards!  so how do i stop getting emails????????????????????  its bugging me big time because its flooding my email.  help me....please

In your control panel if you click on Topic Tracker it should have a list of all the topics that you are currently subscribed to.  There should be a cancel link next to each one that you can click on to cancel your subscription to that topic.

In the future, when you are making a reply or posting a new topic, there is a check box that you can uncheck that say's "Do you wish to track this topic?".  If you don't want to be notified of replies to that topic, then uncheck this before you post.

Let me know if you need any further assistance.

Archived