Off road

Was camping a week ago and we did a 6hr off road trail..Weather was rainy-foggy-and cold.. water turned to snow.. along with mud and boulders falling thank God we didnt get hit by any, it was fun but just way to fcuking long start a 1:30pm ended round 7pm. Taking a break after this trip there is more film just working on the editing.

Some of about 200-300 pics

tripdh0.jpg

Was camping a week ago and we did a 6hr off road trail..Weather was rainy-foggy-and cold.. water turned to snow.. along with mud and boulders falling thank God we didnt get hit by any, it was fun but just way to fcuking long start a 1:30pm ended round 7pm. Taking a break after this trip there is more film just working on the editing.

Some of about 200-300 pics

tripdh0.jpg

Looks like fun man.lol

4 DOOR JEEPS ARE GAY. i went off roading the other day and drove threw a river, when i put my nose in the water went ov amy hood and got my "babie shreak" hood ornament wet

i will try and get the video sent to me

The whole trip it self was bad a$$.. we made it but at some times we just didnt want to fall off, the park ranger said "If you start it, you have to finish it" there was no turning back.But i think 6hrs is way too long for one off-road course. Overall i had a blast. My bro and his co worker started a crew called trail raters. What we do is go find off-road trails(or take in trial info from others members) and rate them. So people know where to go and what to expect. along with ratings from land scape--terrain--Weather--and difficulty level.

Here is a pic of how close we were to falling

dontfallkv0.jpg

"4 DOOR JEEPS ARE GAY."Yet you have a "baby shreak" ornament LMAO...

The jeep got the job done on stock tires. My bro is putting Jeeps rubicon tire on soon..

Im saving up for my jeep a 2 door since I wont driving people around like my brother does.

december2007101215amdscmt1.jpg

Here is another vid.. This was more fun then anything. Injoy let me know what you think.

Archived