Opinions Please

Joe W

Hey guys I would like to get some thoughts on some wheel offsets. I have a CRX and I am looking at some Equip 03s 15x7 with 205/50/15 rubber, The problem I am having is with the offset I know the 38mm offset will fit no probleman ek with them

Done some calculating and that will give me about a 2" lip

OR

I could go with a 15mm offset and look like this:

IMG_85241.jpg

Other images of EF hatch with 15mm offset sportmax For reference of lip

Not sure which to get cause I love a nice lip but I dont want to have my car look stupid because of it, so I would like some honest opinions.

I don't really care for the 15mm offset tire.... Reminds me of how they "trick out" newer vw's with the small offset rims, and undersized tires stretched to fit on wide rims. bleh

::shrugs shoulders:: "eh, just not for me"

-superbad-

I'd stick with the 38mm. With 15mm you won't be able to slam it without rubbing when you corner and hit bumps. With 38mm you can tuck tire and still have a nice lip.

Yeah thats what I was realizing in the past couple of days, the 15mm will fit as of now. But I plan on going lower than what I am now I would want a tuck with no worries/problems on country roads where I live.

Archived