Got a newb question

Currpt_God

ive always wanted an integra and i need a car to drive while i build my hatch engine so i was thinkin about buyin one. i was woundering what year the body style changes from the DA to.... i think its the DC not to fimiliar with the integras but ya the next body style after the DA and what year they end if its 01 or 02?

sorry for the newb question guys and thanks for your help

The man is correct. DC2 is GSR and type-r integras and DC4 is the LS. There are also a few differences in years 94-97 vs. 98-01 like different front and rear bumpers. Headlights are slanted/angled more on 98+. All red tails in 98+. Those are the main differences in looks between the two year ranges.

damn that nice to know but yea the 98 and up specs to me look better with the edges being sharper and all, the front end looks clean ass f**k i think anways

damn that nice to know but yea the 98 and up specs to me look better with the edges being sharper and all, the front end looks clean ass f**k i think anways

Archived