Got me a new camera

Hatch92

a guy a work had the d40 and i didn't really like it the pictures didn't seem to come out as well as the d40x does. so i think i will like it for what i'm going to use it for.

a guy a work had the d40 and i didn't really like it the pictures didn't seem to come out as well as the d40x does. so i think i will like it for what i'm going to use it for.

Actually technically (from many static tests), the D40 takes clearer pictures than the D40x. Better high ISO too, you just sacrifice the higher resolution. Both good cameras though, but I promise that the results of your friends D40 are due to the user. You'll love the DSLR though, big change over a point and shoot.

oh i've noticed a huge difference over a point and shoot lready. the picture of the camera and the box was with my wife's point and shoot. we were taking pictures the other night and comparing them to see how much of a difference made and i couldn't beleive the little things you pick up with an DSLR

Archived