gsr on a 92 eg

i just started driving like mayb almost 6months ago anyways i just got a jdm b18c1 swap on my 92 eg well its extremely fast nd i dont no how to race it the gsr is a 96 btw and if anyone can help me how to use this extremely fast enigne it would help... i need help in take off like what rpms to take off and wen should i redline wen should i not.. bascially i never raced with something this fast so if anyone can help it would be great thanks =D

keep it to teh tracks. shift when your daily driving around 3000rpm's or so if you are racing you have to practice launching to get your rpm's in the right place but as for shifting. your gonna want to shift about 200 rpms or so before red line.

well i wanna go down to the track but its closed till april and my friend has an srt and wants 2 run me i just wanna run him to see how well i do against him... even tho he sucks at shiftin idk how but yah so ill prob win i just wanted 2 no what rpms to take off meanin like how much rpms should i hold down the engine b4 racing some 1 like mayb 2,000 , 3,000?.. wen should i redline like dont redline first redline 2nd stufff like that INFO THAT I WILL NEED u get me... but other then that i just curse and im loving the speed on that gsr oh man!!! =]]

lol @ this thread.

if he thinks that was fast he'd have crap his pants in a ride in my old trans am, which at moroso speedway went 11.0@131 with a 1.7 60' on 150shot and all of it's modification.

Archived