Level

VitalSpeed_CRX

Hey guys so I been busy working on a new map for counter strike:source and made a little walk through of it. Hope you guys like it..Let me know what you guys think.It still needs some work but so far so good. still need to add more props to make the map more full just the little details like plants and trash on the floor.The sewer will be a maze so you need night vision to get passed it.and im still working on where to add the bomb site. The video might be a little choppy cuz i was playing while recording and that made my FPS drop big time from my reg 60+ to 15 due to the program i was using to record.Injoy :)

How many hours would you say you've put into it? And do you make it out of premade objects/walls, or do you create your own objects and texture them all and everything?

Last time I played counterstrike, it didn't look anywhere near as good as that. Haha.

How many hours would you say you've put into it? And do you make it out of premade objects/walls, or do you create your own objects and texture them all and everything?

Last time I played counterstrike, it didn't look anywhere near as good as that. Haha.

I would say from 200hrs or more. everything was made from scratch I put up the walls/floors special FX (rain,thunder,fire,light) I textured everything from top to bottom.The only thing I didnt spend time making are the stuff in the rooms like the beds,tv,couch and tanks outside. they are called "PROPS" but everything else I made so the map is 99.9% made by me. :)

Nice, what do you use to make it all?

Its the engine used to make Half life 2 and other mods after that.ITS FREE when u buy HALF LIFE 2. If you have any of the VALVE games open up steam and hit the TOOLS tab its under SDK (HAMMER) thats the map design tool.

thats sick man. do you wanna send me a copy of the game so i can play and lose against you :)

lol If you have Counter Strike:Source look for a server called XX-TEAM-XX they will be hosting a beta of the map here and there.If im in the server I can have admin change the map so we can play.:thumbsup:

Archived