swap...

420droc

You'll need the B-Series Shift Linkage from a Del Sol VTEC (The one that came with the B16 stock). The reason why is because the B-series linkage on other cars won't reach the shift boot of the Del Sol. Meaning, take a look at you Del Sol and notice that the shift boot sits higher (elevation wise) like a S2000, not like the other Hondas or Acuras. You can purchase the linkage at www.hasport.com. I think they go for around $160-170??

save your money and dont buy anything from hasport or any of those other crooks , that mark up thier products 600%. if they were car enthusiasts at all , they would make it affordable while still making profit. instead , greed takes over like the rest of the corporate world nowadays. you can get the engine bolted in the car with integra engine mounts. you can use any 94-01 integra shift linkage , and modify it to your needs. any 94-01 integra axles. and the ecu to match the engine. your car is already wired for vtec so your good there.

save your money and dont buy anything from hasport or any of those other crooks , that mark up thier products 600%. if they were car enthusiasts at all , they would make it affordable while still making profit. instead , greed takes over like the rest of the corporate world nowadays. you can get the engine bolted in the car with integra engine mounts. you can use any 94-01 integra shift linkage , and modify it to your needs. any 94-01 integra axles. and the ecu to match the engine. your car is already wired for vtec so your good there.

^ listen to this guyyyyy.

if hasport is such a bad company then where will i ever get my k-series swap mounts or any other swap parts i will need cause from i would like to know if there are other places around or different companys i can go to

Archived