Hey guys, some new pics - Brides delivered

xxscaxx

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ahhh thank you sir. adding some APR Carbon Fiber Canards to it too. also a little change in interior.

swapping the back seat, carpet, and door cards with another guy (same as pictured) and keeping my stock front seats. selling the front seats, and buying a pair of Bride zeta III's from a guy on nasioc.

so does he already have racing seats then? cause that would look ghey as hell with blue sti back seats and the tan/black fronts

so does he already have racing seats then? cause that would look ghey as hell with blue sti back seats and the tan/black fronts

its actually grey/black. not tan lol. that is teh ugliness. im keeping my stock seats because they are worth more than wrx seats and plus the stock wrx seats are ugly. im buying the brides in about a week so they wont be in for long.

lol guess you dont like canards huh busted? they arent the huge ass ones that go on the side, they are smaller ones. i might get em, i haven't bought them yet. i like how the splitters look on the side and it will tie the CF with the hood.

its actually grey/black. not tan lol. that is teh ugliness. im keeping my stock seats because they are worth more than wrx seats and plus the stock wrx seats are ugly. im buying the brides in about a week so they wont be in for long.

lol guess you dont like canards huh busted? they arent the huge ass ones that go on the side, they are smaller ones. i might get em, i haven't bought them yet. i like how the splitters look on the side and it will tie the CF with the hood.

No I love the canards. I'm like you though, the more I look @ that lip the more they'd look sorta out of place.

No I love the canards. I'm like you though, the more I look @ that lip the more they'd look sorta out of place.

lol, i love em too, but i definitly think they wont go now. but ill judge it i guess when i get my lip.

you got bucket seats? lol what are they?

Rob has some nice ass Sparco's for sale. Check his FS thread.

Only reason I won't have them/adapt them to my car is because I think they're a fixed bucket..nonadjustable.

i thought you were getting the sparco torrinos?

i was pretty much set on those. but then i was cruising the forums and found a pair of Bride Zeta III's for 800 bucks, BRAND new. havent even been taking out of the plastic yet. they retail about 650ish brand new.

and yeah, like busted said. i'm mothafrackin ballin, son.

yeah. the only thing that sucks is i have to buy the rails and sliders still. but it was a good deal for the seats. i think they might be a little more than that, like 700. and then you need to pay to ship them. im just hoping that ill fit good in em or else ill be pissed :laugh:

sure will. tomorrow im swapping some guy my interior out minus the STi seats. ill snap a pic though it will look retarded lol.

and tomorrow the brides come, so ill take some pics of them too.

Archived