dead after 20 minutes of driving

i have a 90 crx si..with 200,000+ miles on it.. it will start up just fine drive fine for about 20 minues then the check engine light will come on then a few minutes later it will just die..the dash lights will come on as if it were in the run posisition.. but then if i let it sit for a few hours it will start right back up... i have done a tune up on it changed the ignition coil and modual.. and it still does it.. and i have no clue what to do about it.. can anyone help me??

the codes read 1 then 6 and 1 i believe is the engine collant temp censor.. and that is flashing because its not connected.. and the other one is an o2 censor.. but the o2 censor wouldnt cause the car to just die like that would it??? if i make it somewhere without the car dyen and come to a stop.. if i try to reve the car up the idle fights against me and it will just bogg down and die..

Archived