Upgrading Suspension? What to get?

hey everyone, im taking my car off the road for a few months and was going to use this time to save up some money for new suspension. i was wondering if ne one had some suggestions on what to go with that would be awesome.

im not looking to drop my car to much only about an inch to an inch and a half. but i am looking to replace my shocks and springs,

whats best coilovers, dont think i need it cuz i dont race? or replacement struts and springs and which one of either?

thanks a lot

ne input is helpful, thanks

mattyacht

tien does not make springs for your year car..yet. The only springs available for your car is eibach sportline, which drops it about 1.7" in the front and 1.3" in the rear, and eibach prokit, which drops your car 1.3" in the front and 1" in the rear. There are other CHEAP springs found on ebay but i wouldn't trust those. As far as shocks go, koni works great b/c its compatable with eibach springs. Koni doesn't make products specifically for your model car but you can find an application for the 96-97 accord and that would work as well.

There are a few coilovers for your car which include skunk2, ground control, and if you have about 1200 bucks, you can go with B+G coilovers.

• 3 months later...

I've heard coilovers are a tad bit of a rougher ride. I guess it's all up to the quality of the product. You get what pay for in suspension, that's for damn sure.

Archived