color of lettering

It's changed to accommodate the new skin that I will be launching like any day now. If you want to check out the new skin, go to your controls and change to the BETA skin. You'll see what is launching very, very soon. I'm just putting the finishing touches on it yet. I might even launch it before it is 100%.

Feedback on the new skin is also welcome. and please just don't say you hate it. :p

I hate it.

:laugh: j/k. It's looking good...I'm liking the darker colors very nice. The way the color shifts during rollover...trippy. Although, I still hate the yellow lettering. Oh, you also keeping the Anime Forum banner up there too?

The anime-forum banner is just where the banner ads will go. I've just used that one for now as I have no advertisers. They will rotate though...

The color shift is the same as it is on the old skin.

The anime-forum banner is just where the banner ads will go.  I've just used that one for now as I have no advertisers.  They will rotate though...

The color shift is the same as it is on the old skin.

Is it? Cause it wasn't doing it for me before...or I just didn't notice it as much as I do now...

i don't really pay attention to the stuff down there anyway. every now and then i'll look to see if its somebodies birthday, or i'll look to see who the newest member is but thats about it. i guess the yellow letter will work better with the new skin? i'll check out the beta version in a bit and give my opinion. :)

Archived