Finaly some free time

You don't need Si tails, they're no different than the other USDM models.

There is a small crack on my rear driver side light, so I was just thinking of upgrading both. The JDM (didnt mean SI) has a darker tint to it and a sorta black trim around them but not much different just a small upgrade. But I might just Red out my tails to save some money, that would fix the crack and give it a cleaner look.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
never seen a red painted CRX front bumper.

they're all cheap and dont paint it.

and the grilles should be black.

I guess thats a good thing to me, I dont want my car to look like the rest. I had the car painted about a year ago B4 I moved out here thats why everything got painted, came out good to me. I could of painted the hood to but I told him i wanted it black. but he did paint the other side of the hood red some thing different.

nice empty gauge pods and pedals

i think the cluster looks weird

Second pic is NOT of my car, agree on pedals and the pods.. uber rice.

I'll take a better view of it after I put it in. Dont really like everything in the inside squared off. The one thing I really like about the interior is the center console everything faces th driver.

Why are you putting in a gsr cluster if your engine will never reach that 8,000 rpm without blowing up.

I'm not a dumb ass who will push my car to the limit. Yeah I might go "fast" on the weekend with my friends. But I'm not going to risk blowing up my motor to deal with another swap anytime soon. If and when I swap it ,its cuz I want to upgrade and still have another motor as a spare or to sell. Not cuz I wanted to be tough and then end up blowing it. I want it (clustor) for style and something new. I dont want my car to look like the next. and even if it dosent reach that RPM, so what that wasnt my goal.

If you want that look, then why don't you buy a JDM cluster. It will look better with out messing up your dash. And why do you want to do all these things to your car. Do you know that your atracting all kinds of people to either make fun of you, break in or maybe steal your car (i doubt it). But hey, It's your car. Good luck

If you want that look, then why don't you buy a JDM cluster. It will look better with out messing up your dash. And why do you want to do all these things to your car. Do you know that your atracting all kinds of people to either make fun of you, break in or maybe steal your car (i doubt it). But hey, It's your car. Good luck

There is a few on here that have already, I can care less if they make fun of me its childish. I want to hook it up cuz I wanted a CRX wince I was 11. Its nothing crazy the car is clean (Nothing Rice) and I love my car and love hondas. I want some speed to have fun. My car is watched by 2 cameras infront of my house (5 around the whole house).If they do brake in? so what a new window nothing else they can steal If they take my head lights atleast I didnt spend the extra on JDM ones im sure I can replace everything again. I dont want to happen but thats life. If it happens there is nothing I can do but replace it.

Stock Jdm D15 Specs

Displacement (cc):1493

Power (bhp@rpm):130 @ 6,800 rpm

Torque (ft/lbs@rpm):14.1 kg/m@5,200

Compression Ratio:9.6:1

Bore (mm):75

Stroke (mm):84.5

Cam Design:SOHC

Valve Train VTEC

orange?

that reminds me of some old american muscle, painting the blocks orange and the heads

Its red its just the lighting(yellow bulbs). The new pic now doesnt help my statement since its about 112deg outside and the sun was right above me.

doneka3.jpg

I remember my old EJ6. Toyota Super Red paint. Out of any light it'd be cherry damn red, under light though it looked orange.

Kudos on the paintcolor on the valve cover.

Archived