my "warped" weekend

warped tour: postponed from last sunday to monday...paramore cancelled, as well as, all time low, the get up kids, the almost and some others. very dissapointing but we didint find out it was cancelled until we got to houston so we decided we were going to get a hotel rather than drive home. SO it turns out we stay at th hotel were all the bands for warped tour were staying. so me and my friend are talking in the lobby and here comes haley from paramore followed by zac, josh, and jeremy so i flip out cause they are my favorite band and start talking to then then get a pic with them all! i was so excited. then we see the lead singer for the almost/drummer for underoath in the lobby and get a pic with him. Then Claudio Sanchez from coheed and cambria walks out of the elevator and i run over to get my pickguard from my les paul signed (which i brought to try to get his autograph in the first place) i get his sig. and travis ,the guitar player of coheed to sign it. The we go to Target to get some stuff. we then run into paramore AGAIN, the lead singer from bayside, and the lead singer for Boys like Girls. it was rediculous. i was so hyped.

then we went to see coheed and cambria, and killswitch engade the following night. sounds fun right? WELL i got to meet the entire band again b4 the show...talked to Todd, the bass player for a lil while, then when the rest of the band was going on stage i shook all ther hands as they came down the steps and gave Claudio a half-hug.lol it was insane that man is amazing! SOOO we get throught the first 3 coheed songs and i get a txt from my friend sayin "someone punched my brother and i think i broke the guys jaw for it and i got kicked out". so i flip out and leave to go see if everythin is ok. he wasnt allowed to re-enter the concert cause the cops said they would take him to jail if they see him again. so i try to go back inside. WELL turns out there no "re-enter" to the concert once u leave. so we watched a couple songs through the window around bak.lol. then i see a couple of doors open and a guy takes out the trash from the concert. so i get the bright idea that i can sneek in nxt time he opens the door. well he doesnt open the doors again so i go up to the 25 foot steel doors and pull on them as hard as i can and rip them open and sneak in without anyone saying anything and ejoyed the rest of killswitch. bwaaahaahahahaha.

WAT AN AMAZING WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love Coheed and Cambria.

Lucky!

yeah they are one of my favorites. Caudio is such a shy guy though. after the show they let a few people go bak stage and Claudio got nervous and left to go sit in the tour bus. its really wierd how shy he is cause he is so amazing. i met him twice though. bwahahaha. do all u can to meet them. its worth it! Travis is really cool too.

Since when were the GUK going to play any Warped Tour dates? They broke up and did their farewell tour 2 years ago...

Going to the August 5th date. Will be a long day, a lot of crap bands. Only reason to go is because of Alkaline, since I have yet to see them so even a 20-30 minute set will suffice for now. Then some Bad Religion (again), and my bf wants to see Tiger Army.

Since when were the GUK going to play any Warped Tour dates? They broke up and did their farewell tour 2 years ago...

Going to the August 5th date. Will be a long day, a lot of crap bands. Only reason to go is because of Alkaline, since I have yet to see them so even a 20-30 minute set will suffice for now. Then some Bad Religion (again), and my bf wants to see Tiger Army.

tiger army creeps me out.lol. i love the bass though.

and i meant the cold war kids!lol

ohh and coheed released two new comic books to be added to the collection. haha

Archived