please help guys

Red90SI

iight so i have a 1990 honda EF i have headlights turn signals brake lights all that but no running lights or dash lights n when i replace the fuse it automatically blows no matter what amp. it is i checked the sensor on the back of the brake n all my wireing to make shure there were no wires toushing somewhere n i also checked the grounds n no luck so if ne one can help it would be apreciated thankx guys...???

Well if its just your gauge maybe something in the gauge cluster has gone haywire? if you're not grounding out anywhere it might be worth a try to buy a new cluster. But that'd be my last resort

you heard it from the boss herself. haha. :)

i gotta get a new gauge for my si.... the dumbass who owned it before me put a JDM gauge in it, and i dont like calculating km/hr to mp/h when im driving down the road. that and, it came from a type r so i cant even hit the red line on it, its just depressing. haha.

yea i figured out the problem last night theres a connector in the steering column right behind the high beams n all n that was loose so if this problem happends to you guys too check there first it takes 5 min. but thankx for the replys everyone

you heard it from the boss herself. haha. :)

i gotta get a new gauge for my si.... the dumbass who owned it before me put a JDM gauge in it, and i dont like calculating km/hr to mp/h when im driving down the road. that and, it came from a type r so i cant even hit the red line on it, its just depressing. haha.

little off original topic, but if the calibration on the gauges is the same you can just buy the appropriate gauge overlay and *poof* you have instant english measurements

Archived