y0

..SSR..

Been busy lately. My car still isn't running right. Haven't driven it since June 5th or so. I broke down and did myspace. search for whoopeedooracing@aol.com if you want to find me.

Now on to my question of the day.

What is a girl called who you used to date seriously, and calls you when she has a problem or needs to rants, very very seldomly calls just to talk , never calls to check on you, and never hangs out with you even though she says she wants to?

Been busy lately. My car still isn't running right. Haven't driven it since June 5th or so. I broke down and did myspace. search for whoopeedooracing@aol.com if you want to find me.

Now on to my question of the day.

What is a girl called who you used to date seriously, and calls you when she has a problem or needs to rants, very very seldomly calls just to talk , never calls to check on you, and never hangs out with you even though she says she wants to?

i told you to leave my mom alone!

Archived