Looky what came in the mail

umm, shouldn't this be posted in the wheels forum? Sure it won't get the attention the GD forum provides, but how are the other forums supposed to get any attention if nobody posts in them?

ugly ass cheap wheels ....y dont you buy a good set of wheels???

Ugly ass cheap wheels?

They're what the Rota GT3 mimic's, and they look better than those gay ass red/gold/black/gunmetal bastards, and probably cost as much as your car.

they're sprint harts...

dont be mad because you can only afford rotas

Rotas are for daily drivers.

Putting anything more expensive on a DD is pretty stupid.

Rotas are for daily drivers.

Putting anything more expensive on a DD is pretty stupid.

That's what I don't get about my "car club," they are all about baller ass wheels and crap. I want a fake ass carbon fiber lip, they say go Backyard Special carbon fiber lip; I want Rotas because I'd rather go fast then have genuine wheels, they say go Mugen or Volk. It's my daily driver, I could give two craps, I need a little body work to truely compliment baller ass wheels, you don't need anything really to compliment power, except brakes and traction.

I like genuine wheels because it is what i like.. not because its the cool thing to do.

they're made better and they look better.. why they are more expensive.

i'm picky with wheels. i dont want something everyone else has.

they're sprint harts...

dont be mad because you can only afford rotas

ya i no i cant afford them but yet i just bought a pair of tsw Kyalami and i can't afford those those cheap wheels.. Please Buddy..Don't think i am one of those retards that is on this page that dose not know any about cars expect the car that they own

Waste of money with these Sprint Harts, if they aren't baller status, then what's the f*cking point of spending the extra money for people to gawk at the fact that they are genuine and more rare and more sought after? Get American Racing wheels.

And why not let Del Sol Driva have his own opinion? So you may not agree with it, but you complain about us giving you crap for having a stock suspension car. You pretty much say one thing for everyone to follow, then turn around and break that if it fits your needs.

Archived