Yummy...

...my buddy Matt's 240SX. This was from the U.S. Drift competition for Hyperfest 2007 located at Summit Point in West Virginia. It is a damn fun event, I'm still debating on whether this year or last year was better. I was drunk off my ass this year, so I don't really know what I saw. Anyways, Matt owns Import Intelligence, great place for Nissan heads. Let me know what you think of the picture, I'm still unsure of how I like it. First off I was drunk and barely remember taking it, second I edited it a little differently, may have over done it a little.

01md1.jpg

thats a pretty good photo man, nice angle, positioning, not bad for a drunk one! i've fallen in love with those shape Nissan Silvia's after seeing a few drifting at a show last year, proper nice cars. (i think its the front lights that do it for me somehow...)

622438811_764fd0262d_b.jpg