sparco

why dont you get some of these. They are Tenzo-r rally seats. They are adjustable, have hook ups for a stock seat belt, and they are comfy as hell. They arent that expensive either, like 250 a seat if i remember. well worth it imo.

stuffforsale027.jpg

i dont not want. those seats, from my experiance, fall apart too fast. i want something that noone else has. and there arnt to many people runnin around fayettville nc with sparcos. and if the are there red. i wanna do somethin that says the cars mine; not out of mag.

they're more comfortable than the sparco with kidney supports..

they hurt your back..

they're meant to keep your spine erect and straight so if you do break your spine, you break it straight not on an angle.

not used for street use.

no need for ugly uncomfortable seats.

youd be surprised. i have seats like these in my civic. there no name but noreclinable with the kindney pads. and there comfortable. i uused them daily and they keep you awake on long drives because they keep you straight up.

Archived