Need a liitle input before dropping 2 grand

Kegger

Lets phrase my driving style as.... Highly spirited on back country roads. Plus I've wanted that setup for the past three cars I've owned.

CX... Those are OEM Fit wheels. 16" match the car beautifully.

Haha I called you CX, BTW what is you name?

they dont look as good as you'd think.

no lip can look kinda blah and boring.

they're very nice rims.. i just think any rim with any kind of sort of a subtle lip is better than one without.

but that's a good suspension choice.

coilovers are always a better idea than springs/shocks.

Lets phrase my driving style as.... Highly spirited on back country roads. Plus I've wanted that setup for the past three cars I've owned.

CX... Those are OEM Fit wheels. 16" match the car beautifully.

Haha I called you CX, BTW what is you name?

Ben.

And, yes they may be stock, but STILL. =9

I think they'd look great on there, man.

Although why you'd waste money redoing the suspension setup on that sol is beyond me. I'd get the motor in there before doing that for sure. I know my setup wasn't perfect but all you need is an anti-sway kit to tide you over till you're done with the engine is my opinion.

You know if you want something similar to a Tein setup at nearly half the price, you could go with KYB adjustable gas shocks and skunk2 drag springs or wtf ever kinda springs you wanna use with the shocks.

KYB's are awesome.

They must not be the same one's I'm referring to.

My cousin's Teggy has Neuspeed drag springs in unison with some hard ass KYB Shocks that were as stiff if not stiffer than my Tein SS Damper System, even with the EDFC.

enkei j-speeds or stark2's would look better though.

tad more expensive but i'll PM you with a website that has badass JDM wheels my brother's buying MR5's from for madddd cheap.

they have a lot of things that you wont see all the time.

Kegan....I believe I called you when I was hammered drunk....

ha i was looking through my recent calls to see if I did any drunk dialing and I think I may have....sorry!

Just to set the record straight... KYBs with Skunk2 springs is not what's on there now. They're Tokico Illuminas with Tokico 1.5" lowering springs.

By the way, I miss that suspension setup like you wouldn't believe in my new stock del Sol. You wanna talk about body roll.

Oh, and don't give in to peer pressure. If you want some HFPs get 'em. For my money they look way better than JMAGs.

Well as soon as I get the Tein setup, i'm giving that stuff back remember? Just for cost of shipping.

And I'm not giving into peer pressure, they look better and are cheaper. So I'm going with them, and they just make my vag wet as hell.

It's your car, man. Do what you want. Hopefully I'll like them more when they're on the car.

Ah, I had forgotten about that. Thanks, man. I dunno if I'd use it on the sol, but I wouldn't mind lowering my friend's civic with it. I wanna do full coilovers with extended tophats on the sol.

Archived