b18c swap

ogi1der

I actually don't know the year of the engine...However it is most deffently a b18c type-r. It is going into my 93' del sol. In reguards to the b-series motor mounts do the ones that are from the integra work? Also does anyone know the size of the bolts that go into the motor mounts because I recently snapped mine and I need to replace the ones that are in the rear today, because the engine is travling waaayyyy to much in the bay. Thanks

-Travis

most of the bolts that hold the mount to the engine are either 14mm or 17mm. the long bolts that hold the engines mounts into the cars cradles are also 17mm with tapered ends. if your engine moves around alot , the front and rear are probably worn out , front more so. pictures of the swap and ecu that came with it.

thats fuk all , JDM OBD2 is very similar to our OBD1. there is work to be done though , ask EH , lol. not as bad as you went through i dont think though EH.

I had a '97 B18C5 swap in my '92 CX on an obd1 p72.

It ran fine. Just tripped a cel for simple crap. No 02 sensors, and some other trivial crap.

Archived