Honda freak newbie.

mark stevensons

Hi guys, I'm new in here. Don't have Honda yet but I'm planning to have one. I'm still on the researching part on how can I have it and how to make it a really good one. I'm a car enthusiast that's why I don't stop in a single model and make, I'm trying to extend my expertise to all of them.

Anyway, I help my friends to modify their vehicles as of now after mine. Really a great start. Hope you can help me too with my queries. Got to go, See you often in here. :thumbsup:

welcome to hondaforums. you will like it here.

quick tips to ensure your survival on HF.

1) No matter what, dont flame a regular member on this site (people with high post counts)

2) Use the search option before making a post if you have a specific question

3) Treat the other members on this site like you would want to be treated in return

4) R.I.C.E. is not cool (Race Inspired Cosmetic Enhancements; meaning most body kits, spoilers, decals, vinyls, stickers, obnoxious paint jobs, ect, see rice patrol thread for examples of what not to do)

I think that about covers it. Again, welcome to Hondaforums.

Welcome aboard. What are you interested in getting done so we can help you learn? And what kind of cars are you into now? You are like me, don't like to stick with one type of car.

2) Use the search option before making a post if you have a specific question

Eh, I actually think that questions brings life to this forums, since there isn't usually too much new stuff going on. Only thing I would bother searching for information for would be motorswaps and transmission swaps, because those have been up here a lot. Not to mention where to buy a motor. I never use the search function, ha.

Archived