Who Here Owns An Lancer Evo??

Verbal Killa

Yoo

Im wondering if anyone here owns an Evo?

Im plannig to maybe buy one, and im wondering is it a good car?

Confortable, i kno its fast, but do u get bored of it?

Also... The big questionn

How much do u pay Monthly for it ?

Without the insurance?

thanx

Payments are gonna vary due to several things:

1) your personal credit score

2)Initial amount being borrowed (Principal)

3)length of the loan i.e. 3yr, 5yr

4)Interest rate (that is what kills you)

My friend just bought an 04 STI for $25000, he figured out that in the end after all the interest he's driving a $40,000 subaru thats bone stock.

You stand a chance for a better interest rate just getting a personal loan from the bank instead of going through the dealership.

I drove my buddies to school for a week...it's an Evo 8 w/ Evo 9 MR wheels and interior, HKS 272 Camshafts, intake, manual boost controller, Hot Bits Coilovers, and a few other small things.

It's real fast, hasn't lost to anything yet, including a turbo M3, Camaro SS, SRT-4, and a lot of other cars lol...takes corners like a champ, and is very comfortable to drive. In my honest opinion, this dropped Evo rides smoother than my other buddies stock Sti lol, so yeah, real nice...

Here's a pic....

courtesy of Chris(PA)

m3.jpg

m1.jpg

whoever suggested to open it up around corners and drive the hell out of it, u are completely wrong. Evo's are fast out of the factory, and if your driving around a civic you'll kill yourself trying to withstain the power it gives you.

STi's seem to ride so bad because of the bobblehead. some from the suspension but a lot due to the bouncy seats. it does get annoying lol.

Archived