hard time fixing my car.

spike10197

i wish i knew someone that lived near me to help me fix my car.

no one out here knows the case of my car troubles.

there is such a big list to go through that i dont even have the money to fix it all.

does anyone live near beaumont,ca?

my car just broke my heart :(

I live in Long beach. I am always willing to make some extra cash. What do you need to get done?

i dont know what needs to be done all i know is that it keeps overheating.

if you can figure it out and tell me how much u want to fix it for i will be more then glad to pay up but i dont make much

i dont know what needs to be done all i know is that it keeps overheating.

sounds as if you have a bad thermostat or the electric fan is not coming on blowed fuse or relaty or fan itself bad or worse case bad headgasket need to pressure test the systemgo to autobone and rent a pressure tester may even be the waterpump bad which is under the timing cover.shame im on therightcoast else i would come fix it for you.if theres white smoke out tailpipe or oil in the coolant reservoir its bad news.headgasket blowed.

sounds as if you have a bad thermostat or the electric fan is not coming on blowed fuse or relaty or fan itself bad or worse case bad headgasket need to pressure test the systemgo to autobone and rent a pressure tester may even be the waterpump bad which is under the timing cover.shame im on therightcoast else i would come fix it for you.if theres white smoke out tailpipe or oil in the coolant reservoir its bad news.headgasket blowed.

What?

Punctuation and grammar owns you, dude.

I am perfect by no means. I'm just saying a little education, some proper grammar, punctuation and thinking when you post will go a long ways when it comes to people understanding what you're trying to say. I read your post and it literally made my eyes hurt. Put some effort into your posts and people might take you seriously.

Just a tip.

Oh, and I don't mean to bash religion. Please, PLEASE, don't throw religion around like that. I could go into a huge rant about it, but I'll show some self control and not.

Archived